Frequently Asked Questions
Will it fit any 4 wheels?
- Please refer to our vehicle requirements section.
Are those tracks street legal?
- It depends on the laws and regulations of each country, province or state. Normally, there is no problem using the Track N Go on the roads.
Can I use it over the 4 seasons?
- Yes! The system has been tested and it can be used in snow, sand, gravel, pavement and light mud.
Can we only use it on snow or can we also use it on sand and mud?
- The Track N Go system has been developed for use on snow. The system has been tested and it can be used in sand, gravel, pavement and light mud.
Do the tracks have a good grip in very deep snow?
- Yes. The track profile has been through several testings and studies to be effective in the snow but also efficient on the asphalt road. The rubber track may be studded for ice in areas already provided on the track.
Do you offer any warranty?
- The Track N Go track system is guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a full season. All parts can be ordered via our website under Parts Order. Each Track N Go owner will be provided with a login user name and password to do so.
Does fitment require any modifications to the truck?
- No. There is no modification required.
How long does it take to install?
- The average time to install the 4 tracks is 15 minutes. Some can install them in 5 minutes, others will do it in 25 minutes. The same time is expected to remove them.
How long has the testing taken place?
- The track N Go system has been tested for over 4 years before it was introduced to the market.
How much weight can a track handle?
- RECOMMENDED MAX GROSS WT
- 12,500 lbs. (5,670 kg) GVW, per vehicle
- 6,250 lbs. (2,835 kg) per axle
- 3,125 lbs. (1,417 kg) per track
Is it possible to ride on pavement?
- Yes. The Track N Go system is designed to run on the road. On asphalt, the maximum suggested speed is 60 kmh (40 mph).
Is it the same kit no matter the type of truck?
- Yes. The system is the same. However, the wheel adapters are different according to the bolt pattern of the vehicle. The same basic system is universal and can be used on all other vehicles on which the wheel adapters are installed.
What is the durability?
- The Track N Go track system is guaranteed against all manufacturing defects for a full season. Testing programs have been very severe with several systems to ensure its sustainability.
What is the measurement of a track?
- The length of the track is 136 inches (3454 mm) and the width is 15 inches (381 mm).
What is the weight of each individual track?
- The weight of a track is 375 lbs (170 kg).
What kind of speed are they rated for?
- On Road or hard packed snow, the system can reach a maximum speed of 60 Kmh (40 mph). When snow depth increases, the speed decreases according to the power of the vehicle. In the snow, a speed of 15 to 35 kmh is recommended.
What range of tires does the track fit?
- Outside tire diameter required : 31 to 35 inches (780 to 875 mm)
- Tire width : up to 13 inches (330 mm)
- Winter and all seasons tires with regular soft compound ( mud tires works but not recommended)
Will it be the same cost for any truck?
- Yes. The price is the same for all vehicles.