What are the advantages of the Track N Go
1. Quick installation in less than 15 minutes
- Using two loading ramps, the unique concept of Track N Go allows you to install the 4 tracks anywhere, in less than 15 minutes. Watch the video
2. Versatile and Universal
- The system is universal. It can be used on all vehicles in your fleet that have wheel adapters and bumper stoppers.
3. Can be used on all surfaces
- The Track N Go track system was primarily developed for use on snow. It can also be used on the road, making it a major advantage over alternative equipments that should be used on snow only. The Track N Go can be used on any surface giving it a major advantage between seasons and when the ground is partially covered with snow. The Track N Go is practically the only equipment available that can be used on all surfaces. It is also faster than any other tracked vehicles. On hard surfaces, the vehicle can reach up to 60 km / h, while on snow speed varies from 15 to 40 km / h depending on the thickness of the snow.
4. Mounted on pneumatic, durable and easy to drive and turn
- The unique concept of being driven and held in place by the tire, provides a smooth ride on hard surfaces. When the tracks hit an obstacle, the impact is absorbed by the tire which makes the system a lot smoother to ride than a conventional track system fixed to the vehicle. Also, since the track system is mounted directly on the tire, it simplifies the number of components and increases its mechanical reliability. The tire allows more flexibility and no steering resistance in order to keep the camber while turning corners. The wheel mounted tracks require less effort from the power steering than any other track systems with fixed installation.
5. Symmetric Performance
- The Track N Go system provides the same performance going in reverse or going forward. Its symmetrical design gives it this essential advantage that allows you better performance than other track systems while in reverse. This is a big advantage when you need to get yourself out of bad situations.
6. A track system with closed sides
- The Track N Go is the only track system that is mounted with plates on each side of the track. These plates bring two important advantages to the system’s behavior. First, the plates will act as a “side ski” in side hilling conditions and will prevent the vehicle from sliding to the side, keeping it from getting stuck. The conventional track systems with open sides tend to do the opposite. Secondly, since the tracks are isolated and enclosed, they will not throw as much snow in the air and improve your visibility and safe driving.
7. Anti-diving snow deflectors
- You will notice these plates mounted on the front and on the rear tracks. These plates are part of the patented design of Track N Go and prevent the tracks from diving in deep snow and will also allow you to overcome any obstacles that might come your way.